Saturday, February 16, 2013

Space & Money Saving Keurig Pod Storage

One of our wedding gifts from my mom was a Keurig coffee maker. Now, it's her easy go-to gift to us for birthdays and holidays: Keurig Pods. While I love the convenience of a Keurig machine, I don't love the cost of Keurig pods! And I also don't have enough counter space for one of those pod caddies. So until now, I've settled for keeping vast number of pods from gifts in a paper bag in the bottom shelf and every-so-often rotating them in to a standard pod box that they come in. The box takes up cupboard space and is ugly. Blah.

Then I noticed (while trying to consolidate the clutter on our fridge) that the keurig pods fit perfectly inside the large magnetic file boxes sold at the Dollar Tree! It fits 9 pods and because the box has a large magnet, it can easily stick on your fridge right next to your Keurig coffee maker!

9 light-as-air pods fit perfectly inside this $1 container!

Place right next to your Keurig for easy go-to coffee making!! $1 only!!
Enjoy this cheap, easy, and space-saving solution for storing your beloved Keurig Pods!

No comments:

Post a Comment